% ARABICA @ PAVILION KL, MALAYSIA

 

After much hiatus to the original opening plan which was supposed to be earlier- no thanks to the global pandemic, finally the much awaited % Arabica has graced the lively metropolitan mall of Pavilion KL (my fave mall too ^^)



 


For someone who have a yen for Japanese coffee subtle brewing- me included, decided to join the bearable queue on one hump day during a casual stroll. After waiting for about 30 minutes or so, I eventually got my cuppa.


 


I settled down with a cup of hot Americano (MYR 14) as my initially intended filter coffee wasn’t ready yet. Since this black is the nearest clean coffee I can have after my usual hand brew- it’s not bad actually.


 


Thanks to the informative and friendly staff at the cashier who shared with me the single origins beans availability as well as the respective process. As I was looking for some purist cup of java with pristine clarity- best via natural processed, only Ethiopia single origin beans was currently available but it’s through washed processed. Otherwise, natural processed was only available for blend beans of Brazil and Ethopia.

 




So never mind, I gave the former a try and it turned out pretty good. I like how bright the notes were, with fruity nuance of berries and passion fruit. Earlier I was still contemplating between the Americano or Latte. Glad that I did without milk this time, hehe.



As I slowly sipped the hot coffee, I can’t help but keep gazing at the sleek Slayer espresso machine that come partially built up with some wooden fixtures - and I always have a soft spot for everything wooden. This kind of revolutionary and sophisticated design certainly has its own unique urbane charm. It’s just so beautiful!

And there’s actually another Japanese built Tornado King roaster hidden behind this glass room- touted to have great precision even when roasting in small batch say 200g., interesting.




 

% ΔRΔBICΔ- Essentially seeing the world through coffee………….



 

Will be back again soon- if happened to chance upon shorter queue, hehe.

 

Till then, cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! 

ℒℴѵ



 

Address: Lot 3.08.02 /E3.08.02, Level 3, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall, Bukit Bintang 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Arabica-Pavilion-Kuala-Lumpur-108280257724426/

Website: https://arabica.coffee/

  

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿


To stay updated

Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.


You can also follow me on

Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

 

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

 

Comments

Popular Posts