Google

Matcha Loaf @ Berry's


As I am making haste around Bangsar area after a short meeting nearby, I came across one familiar spot. I say, “Hey, that is Berry’s here  too”, hehe.. Now I know that Berry’s Cake House is much reachable now compared to earlier days.

Before the traffic started to be on a crawl, I managed to get myself a loaf of their Matcha with Milk. At first glance, the bread has indeed a very nice kneading design with green and white colour alternating.




The loaf has a delicate natural flavor and aroma of green tea. When eaten just that way without any fruit jam, you could actually taste the grassiness and subtleness of green tea. It’s still light in astringence, with a bit of sweetness in them.




Anyway, I still opt to go with butter spread for my breakfast with a glass of milk! I guess with these dainty green shades, it would leave you with a more revived and refreshed day ahead ^^

Comments

Popular Posts