Delish Bakery from Bread Delicious @ Viva Home


Back to my favourite bakeries at the nearby community shopping mall:P

Usually I’ll make a drop by during the weekend at Bread Delicious, in order to replenish my bread stock! Hehe.. I guess bread is one of my staple menus every week. Can be enjoyed at home or bring it to the office for snacking time, hehe….

Joining the crowd, hehe…






9 Grains Loaf
A  delish loaf with varieties of grain and nutrition. It does resemble the Honey Oat which I often get it from Berry, SS2, except it doesn’t have the mild sweetness of honey. Still, it’s best eaten with just the spread of butter. To me, it just taste delicious as it is.



The Marble Cake was nice too!
And is handy as they were nicely packed and convenient for those who is always on-the-go.
It isn’t too buttery but gives out a very smooth aroma upon “officiating’ the packet Aside from the nice, artistic chocolaty pattern on the cake, it contributes to a nice sweetness to the cake and not overdoing it. In between the two partitions, it was layered with a thin layer of butter cream, which makes it further smoother.





Then come this special pastry to me, Bean Curd Cake!

I must admit that I love this pastry dearly! It tastes so soft and silky. And I really love the soft texture till at one point, I felt like am enjoying it as a cheesecake! Hehe….On top of that, it has the chicken floss to add some mild savory taste on it, which really goes well with the soft cake texture. I’ll go for another round should I patron Bread Delicious again!  Yummy !!



Comments

Popular Posts