Google

CHEESY LAVA TART @ HOKKAIDO JAPANESE PASTRY HOUSE, KOTA DAMANSARA






Japanese Baked Cheese Tart- yeah, that’s the current craze amongst many of us around Klang Valley of late. But do you know that actually the very first batch of these cheesy bakes craving actually comes from Hokkaido Japanese Pastry House, an independent bakery located at Dataran Sunway, some time early of the year, way before the actual frenzy started?





I personally love the many toothsome pastries that are freshly and earnestly baked from this Japanese patisserie. And yeah, this is not my first time visiting it and definitely not gonna be the final one. At the point of finally penning it down, it’s already been numerous returns before I eventually found the time to imprint it vividly onto my humble blog of Carpe Diem!







I’m still very much missing its Caramel Danish that always run out of stock whenever I happen to drop by to try my luck- all the way from Cheras (= As such, I consider myself very lucky to be still able to grab hold of some lusciously baked Lava Cheese Tarts before they are sold out again!





The alluringly promising Cheesy Lava tarts are yours at only MYR 4.30 per piece.





The golden filling is gooey, moist and cheesily beckoning with its smooth texture, daintily encased within a buttery crust. The fact that the bakery is not a franchise, thus ensuring optimum quality is maintained all-time, and those moreish pieces are sold at a reasonable price (compared to several others franchise) but come with bounty indulgence of the cheesy melting gratification, really wins my heart. And therefore, I’ll definitely grab mine whenever lady’s luck is at my side and even recommend to my visiting friends who are in town for a short vacay. Feedback from them- the tarts are simply to die for!  





Do give it a try whenever you’re nearby and best to come before 6pm to avoid disappointment when the tarts tray are emptied again. Just my two-cents, honest pastries that capture my taste bud and hope you guys would enjoy it too!


Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ




Location   : No. 35-1, Jalan PJU 5/10, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Selangor.

Contact     : +603 6145 0588
Opening hours: Mon - Sun: 830am - 10pm


*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:


Comments

Popular Posts