DOWN TO BONES (DTB) @ OUG PARK




As the shop goes by a rather fuss-free name Down To Bones (DTB), let’s also make this post a short and nice one (=
So let’s get down to the business per se! Haha………



How do we hear of this porky hideout to begin with?





Well, actually I’m not aware of it (being a Cherasian) till it was recommended by the buddy of that warm pillow (WP) who somehow got miserably nicknamed as Rich Cat for whatever reason I don’t know why, that this eatery serves pretty good pork dishes. Hmmm, as this is Rich Cat’s territory, so we heed his suggestions and give it a try!

 


I wasn’t really feeling hungry nor in the mood to eat that rainy evening, but merely to just get something warm to munch on.

Porky Soup

Mash & Dog
Simple fare but makes a hearty one. Love the springy porky sausage that went through a decent heaty grill to be paired with the yummy mashed potatoes. Oh yeah, that humble mashed somehow managed to steak my attention cheekily with its nicely constructed rustic recipe. Unexpected right? Yeah, me too, hehe.





Ribs & Pasta Combo
Being a die-hard meat lover, I’m pretty sure WP wouldn’t be able to make it through the night if without any meaty grubs being served. Hence went for this combo so we could have some varieties- also in a way trying to make him cut down on meat consumption (=


The pasta was pretty good and cooked al dente the aglio olio style- WP don’t enjoy creamy stuff as much as I do. But that’s fine- as again, I’m not really in the eating mode that day but suffice for me to have something light to munch on, haha.


As for the ribs, I would deem it as a job that well executed. Tender meats that easily fell off from the bones, with each bites are robust in flavor, coupled with the barbeque glaze on the outside. Not too bad a try.


Vietnamese Coffee
Certainly anytime is a coffee time for me!

 


Yeah, it doesn’t seem weird to me to have such pairing as there aren’t much drinks option available- unless you’re good with carbonated drinks.


Guess that’s about it. Just a brief interlude before resuming my Perth travelogue which thus far only settled on Day 1 (= Will try to speed up the sharing soon!

More stories of our Perth Travel here!


Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ





Location: 8, Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3, Taman Overseas Union, 58200 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: +603- 79720130


*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:


Comments

Popular Posts