Google

DREAMER CAFÉ 梦想咖@ KARAK, PAHANG






Well, this was literally a case of serendipity- first time café hopping impromptu out of Klang Valley without any prior planning, haha. Nevertheless, it was a pleasant and lovely discovery though.





So how did I end up here to begin with? (=
We were actually on the way heading to East Coast when we realized it was almost 5pm and yet, we were still stranded at Karak area. Don’t’ get me wrong, traffic was good, it was purely due to an unforeseen delayed journey earlier of the day.








 

As I merely had brunch that afternoon, so tummy wasn’t so badly in hunger but nice to have some cup of joe with a dainty slice, I suppose not much harm done to the diet right?


 

What drawn me here initially was I am pretty intrigued by their passion in coffee and at the same time amazingly surprise to learn that Specialty Coffee is also served here, at this small peaceful town that no one would expect to find such refined caffeine serving here. No wonder the café owner was also bit curious as how a non-local able to find it all the way here, lolz.


Having said that, to locate the café can be bit challenging for first-timer, if not for the opposite shop “LeeRastu Electrical” that I happened to chance upon when googling the café FB page earlier- I wouldn’t have found it. It don’t have address tagged to its FB page at that point of time during my visit, only when you walk towards the adjacent shops (which I was merely based on guts feeling earlier on) only then you saw the humble signage of “Dreamer Café”, haha.




 

Anyway, I had a quick sip while briefly roaming around the serene space with some bites of cheesecake and coffee, ultimately!



 

Honey Ice Drip (MYR 8)
 I was excited to give this single origin done cold drip a try, with the option to pair it with honey. I was given a choice which honey taste to choose from- floral or winey? Of course the latter would be the easy guess, haha.






This Timo Sumatra beans was sourced from Singapore Perk Roaster for its dark chocolate, licorice and pine notes. It was nice with a lovely herbal hint  of acidity.




Best paired with cheesecake too!

Blueberry Cheesecake (MYR 10)


 



Before leaving the cozy premises (I was dragging my heavily, haha), we had a brief chat with the barista to know more about this 1 month-old café during our visit. In a nutshell, the spontaneous pitstop was a satisfying one and hope to return another time soon.





 


Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ




Address: 15, Tingkat Atas, Jalan Besar, 28600 Karak, Pahang         
Contact: +6016-953 3494



*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:









Comments

Popular Posts