Google

MATCHA OASIS @ KITA COFFEE, FAHRENHEIT BUKIT BINTANG


After lamenting previously how much I anticipate for their Japanese tea dessert, so here I am, back to the same serene place of Kita Coffee for a quick tête-à-tête session after my Hangul class. So yeah, I was there during the off peak hours otherwise, hardly could get such zen shots of the surrounding. 



This time I manage to fix my craving not only one but two dainty tea-centric Swiss rolls over an Umami Matcha Latte a well. Yeah, eventually they’re way too much for my tummy that I realized later on, but once in a blue moon- I think that’s alright!

So are you ready for the greenery sight yet? ^^
Bamboo Charcoal & Matcha Roll
It was recommended for someone who really adores matcha nuance. Strong but not overpowering notes all lies within the soft, pillowy black roll.
Houjicha & Genmaicha Roll
Up next was another craved tea desserts where both best worlds collided. I had the outer layer of houjicha gently encasing the smooth, velvet genmaicha fresh cream filling which was undeniably enticing.

 Of course, my personal preference would still reign loyally with the first cake, but I can’t help myself from liking and got hooked on to the crispy rice pops of the genmaicha- they were such an addictive companion per se.
Last but not least, a cup of hot matcha latte to round it up perfectly! What’s more with the dulcet tune from Lucky Tapes’s Gun playing at the background? Bliss!
 In a nutshell, a true blue fan of matcha or any tea lovers should not miss checking out this place. You’ll find yourselves blending in with the cool vibes of the tranquillity this quaint café has to offer! Up next, will be completing my Perth travelogue documentary then, hehe.

Last Updated on 20th Sep 2020



Very Matcha Shortcake (MYR 13)




Single Tiramatcha (MYR 13)
Using Matcha Hero's Towa Pure Matcha


Sea Salt Dark Choc Roll (MYR 13)


Very Houjicha Shortcake (MYR 13)



Berry Dirty (MYR 14)
Coffee with Strawberry Milk




Passion Lemonade Soda (MYR 14)


Matcha Choc (MYR 14)


Matcha Houjicha Roll (MYR 13)



Last Updated on 23th Feb 2021

Ostmanthus Roll (MYR 13)



Yam Roll (MYR 13)



Peach Roll (MYR 13)




Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem  for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ





Location: Fahrenheit, D7, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: +603

*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:
To stay updated
Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.
You can also follow us on
Instagram @lwinwenli and Twitter @lwinlee for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.
*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:


Comments

Popular Posts