Google

FULL OF BEANS @ STRAITS QUAY, PENANG




So after a sumptuous feast of SeaQueen’s Dim Sum spread, I’m very much in the mood on the lookout for a good cup of java. And I remember there was this one café that I visited last time where I really enjoyed the ambiance of tranquility while facing the seafront with many yatchs docking. So Full Of Beans it is!


 

At first I was quite puzzled as I can’t seem to locate its previous premise- only to realize later they have shifted to another unit at the building al fresco. Aww…… I gonna miss the sight of the ocean.






Anyway, that still doesn’t change my fondness towards this specialty coffee oasis. They still have a pretty decent choices of single origin beans where you could opt for your preferred brewing method; V60, Siphon or Aeropress.



As usual, I enjoy counter seat where I could feast the eyes and appreciate the art of coffee brewing done live in front of me- the passion exuded from the barista is very enlightening indeed.


 
Blue Mountain Blend (MYR 14.50)
Comes well balanced with mellow and floral aroma

 

Guatemala Orient Highland Natural Process (MYR 18)
Tangerine, plum, wine and pineapple notes


Cute darling eagerly waiting for his babycino, lolz..

Still looking for more café hop in Penang, do check out Ome by Spacebar Coffee , Lavish Fusion Bakery , Luna Bar Coffee  and Le Petit Four too.

Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ


Address: 3H-G-11, Straits Quay, Jalan Seri Tg Pinang, 10470 Tanjung Bungah, Penang
Contact: +604- 899 0621
  
*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿


Comments

Popular Posts