Google

THREE YEARS OLD CAFÉ @ JALAN SIN CHEW KEE, BUKIT BINTANG

 

Adding on to more tea house café selection in Klang Valley after Michelle Young is none other than the nostalgically whimsical vintage white cafe named Three Years Old. It’s located just behind Swiss Garden KL Hotel or diagonally opposite 8haus.

 




 

Lady luck was on my side that day as there wasn’t any queue but decent crowds still noticeable, perhaps I was there during odd house. Service was swift and I was instantly greeted and initially seated at al fresco area as the interior seating was full house that time. Coincidentally, the next customer after me comes in a group and would prefer a bigger seating, hence we happily exchanged naturally (=

 



 

I always have a yen for dainty minimalist space filled up with calming vibes of a tea house. Such soothing serenity right away reminds me of Cape Lavender Café which I visited during my Yallingup roadtrip during my 10D 9N Perth trip, apart from our very own local Cameron Highland’s The Lakehouse and The Smokehouse with their captivating old cottage house architecture.  Adoring these little details is what makes us remembering to live and be at present, while counting your blessings. So I do really wish to see more such English tea house flourishes as well as to savour their house home bake specialties.

 



 

So I was then led to the upper floor seating which was utterly lovely to me. Each table was well-spaced according to SOP arising from the current global pandemic. With the melodious tunes serenading at the background, it was just the perfect moment to really indulge in my “Me-Time” over some toothsome pastries and cuppa, while searching for new inspiration for your write ups.




 

Genmaicha Tart (MYR 17)




 

Piccolo Latte (MYR 9)

 

 



I do look forward to try out their sourdough and croissant next time. I’m actually a big fan of a good croissant baked like the French olde recipes- my fave so far has to be the Penang ‘s French patisserie, Le Petit Four ; all the pastries there are simply legit!


 


 


All in all, the delicateness of the quaint café offers a comfy respite after running your errands and let you rejuvenates over their white selection of cakes as well as a good cup of java. So hope to be back again after the May-June 2021 MCO is lifted then.

 

Till then, cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! 

ℒℴѵ




Address: 1, Jalan Sin Chew Kee, Bukit Bintang, 50150 Kuala Lumpur

Contact: +603-2110 6666

Website: https://threeyearsold.storehub.me/

 

 

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿


To stay updated

Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.


You can also follow me on

Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

 

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

 

Comments

Popular Posts