Google

CROISSERIE ARTISAN BAKERY @ DAMANSARA HEIGHTS

It’s been my usual weekly hangout spot whenever I’m at the vicinity of Damansara Height. Not only the serenity of the space is beckoning (even before its current newly refurbished when I was there in 2018) especially when I’m seeking for some solace amidst the challenging APAC role that was endorsing, the earnest pastries by Croisserie are what somehow saves the day!


(Prior to 2021)




2021 onwarrds...........





 

There were days when I wasn’t really having much appetite for lunch, but this is often my “go-to” place for a quick fix as well as some “me-time”. Being a true blue buff of legit French butter, this quaint and cozy café indeed offers a smorgasbord of toothsome French pastries that are freshly prepared daily.




 

My usual order would be my all-time fave- Croissant Au Beurre (needless to say), Salmon Quiche, followed by Kouign-Amann , Cream Tart as well as a hot cup of Piccolo. Of course, now that the café has been splendidly transformed, the pastries selection has also become more extensively available.


Uji Matcha (MYR 12)



Callebaut Dark Chocolate (MYR 12)

 

 

Croissant Au Beurre (MYR 4.50)





Kouign-amann (MYR 6.50)




Canele’s de Bordeaux (MYR 6)



 

All in all, their forte is still very well and deliciously maintained; love all the pastries as usual, yumz!!




 


Alright, adjourning now for the next café hopping experience before returning to this lovely place again.

 

Till then, cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! 

ℒℴѵ

 

Address: No. 14, Jalan Medan Setia 2, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur

Contact: +6 012-564 4154

Website: https://croisserie.com.my/store/

 

 

 

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿


To stay updated

Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.


You can also follow me on

Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

 

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

 

Comments

Popular Posts