Google

Free Mori @ SS 2



It was a coincidental encounter when am heading for another bakery at the fifth shop further down  that I bump into this bright and cheeky Free Mori.  It is cute and seems very warm in welcoming its guests, same goes to the service crew provided.






As I just had my dinner at One Utama, thought that getting some bread would be good for my breakfast the next day.  And so, the light and cutesy Marble Milk is my choice then. They are 4 pieces in each pack and available in chocolate flavor as well.  Being the fan of dairy product, so milk version is great to go for me :D








The cube-sized buns are very soft and fluffy. They are nicely layered, say between 3 to 4 pieces in a bun, which are also buttered in between before baked. There are some light buttery and milky taste which is well-balanced, thus not too sweet.  And it is best to go with a cup of milk too! Slurps! ^^ 

Comments

Popular Posts