Google

Berrys's Bakeries- Honey Oats & Matcha Red Bean Loaf


Whenever am around SS 2, definitely I’d drop by at one of my favourite bakeries; Berry’s :)
They have a selection of various breads and cakes, which are freshly baked daily.

One of my top pick would be this, “Honey Oats Bread”.
The bread is soft and not hard, as compared to the usual wholemeal bread we used to have. Dusted with some big rolled oats on the outside, gives it more solid texture. You can actually taste some natural sweetness in the bread itself, if you really eat it mindfully, hehe…and I guess that’s because of the added honey, which is good! Love it! That’s the reason why it is always selling fast! Normally I have to grab it once I reach, by evening, else, u gotta be satisfied with the other options.






Then I saw this new member on the rack, Matcha Loaf with Red Bean. It has the likes of a short baguette, but it is soft. With the Matcha addition, it taste better with some sweetness added by the raisin. It’s really nice!
Best paired with some honey drink to complete a hearty breakfast! ^_^ 




Comments

Popular Posts