Google

SUB18 Gelato @ Bangsar, Petaling Jaya

Ever since I got back from Singapore, I have been craving for gelato more. This unusual yearning comes right after I tasted the Green tea and Passion Fruit gelato at Gelateria Italia. They have this kind of milky texture that never fails to fascinate me, especially a big fan of dairy products.




Thus, once touched down in KL, walked pass by Sub 18, and then the rest is history . My sight was locked at the vibrant display of gelato varieties that seemed to be greeting me from far away   And so, tasted some Caramel, Chocolate, and eventually end up happily with my mint selection. Minty confectionary has also always been my favorite too.




For this light greenish gelato, it definitely comes with the unmistakably fresh minty taste. I truly enjoy the milkiness that comes along with it, alongside some mini chocolate bites to add some chocolaty feel to it. It is also decently creamy. Best part of it is that the ice cream is freshly made daily using fresh fresh milk and high quality ingredients to ensure an optimum enjoyment. Quite nice and decent! Nom nom.......

Remember to grab while the good deals last………..



Location:
LRT Bangsar, Jalan Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur

Comments

Popular Posts