Google

Mizi Bistro @ Tanjung Bungah, Penang.

 “Home Sweet Home”, is the common adage embodied in every folks. But in this case, I would love to adjust it slightly to “Bistro Home Bistro”………. v(^.^)v


This has been one of my family frequent outlet whenever we crave for scrumptious Western food. This third oulet is owned by an amiable sweet couple after their successful foray into the F&B line several years ago. The first humble branch was opened in Prangin Mall with the catchy name “JL Gourmet” (which reminding it makes me drooling now, hehe…..) and the second one is also Mizi Bistro, but is located at New World Park. If time permits, I shall share the wonderful gourmet experience at the other outlets soon so as to assemble a “Happy Bistro” album : )

It was during the Yuletide season when I visited it. And needless to say, the place was jovially spice up with ancient cottage feel and not to be missed, Christmas embellishments of course! Otherswise, I believe St. Nick would be unhappy…..hehe….. Cheers!







This is actually my favorite Victorian display amongst all:) Simply love it gracefully……….



Besides appreciating every corner of the chic bistro, still, got to fill up our tummy. Thus we order the array of food as below for your eye-savoring purposes! ^_6

To start off, we have signature in-house wild mushroom soup, aromatic pumpkin soup with almond flakes and some baguettes with milky butter. (Love the butter and could practically let it melt in mouth….haha….)

Yummylicious!!



May also quench your thirst with Jasmine and Peach Tea.


Here they come, the main course:

Crumbed Fish Milanese

Fish Cordon Bleu


Signature Grilled Kebab

Ma ma mia!

And of course not forgetting my favorite  corner; dessert, ice cream!! Though I always give the crown to Mint flavor………..with this I can endure for many rounds…..hehe…..






To end the note, let’s stroll by some scenic night view of Straits Quay!
Nitez!



Comments

Popular Posts