Google

Chilla Cup @ Quill 7


It was a nice weather to go for a walk, especially.

Thus headed to Quill 7 for the first time, just for a cup of decent cuppa! And it’s none other than Chilla Cup :)



It’s located at the corporate building and plus, it’s very convenient to catch a simple meal in case you’re in a rush.  The place itself serves as a cozy ambience with amiable staff :)



I guess I can really go into my deep slumber very fast if I were to hold a book and spend the rest of my day over the comfy couch:)


Chilling out on a cool day, thus I opted for their Chilla Green Mint Mocha ! ^^

-          Truly refreshing mint y taste indeed! ^^  Actually it’s my first take on coffee of minty version. Was kinda skeptical, but it turned out pretty well! Truly enjoyed it! ^^ Mocha taste was enough kick with mild minty as well, thus, for those who are not too into mint, can also give it a try :)



What’s more, the best companion for chilling on a cool day, appreciating the tranquil moment while enjoying some cuppa? ^^




Comments

Popular Posts