Google

En Giza @ Pavillion, KL


After a heroic movie of The Dark Night Rises at GSC Pavillion, suddenly we feel that our tummy starts “singing” again after our popcorn session, hehe.. As it was towards the late night, thus we dropped by the En Giza Café for a light snack :P

Luckily our order are still taken as the café is preparing to tidy up the café as it was near their off operation time, hehe..

So we called for the cheesy Magherita Pizza Pie. Love this so so much! This totally tantalized the taste bud of a cheese lover like me! :P

The texture was cheesy & creamy enough with a tad of sourish from the tomatoes. But one thing that’s different and deserve kudos, was the pie pastry as the base. It was light, fluffy and flaky, not as solid as the usual pizza bread we used to have. So it’s really nice! Slurp… ^^


As the night is not young, I opted for a Hot Chocolate instead, worrying that I would become a panda the next day if I were to take caffeine-related beverages. Huhu……..


But for my daring friend, he still choose a cup of hot Caffe Latte :) Even though I don’t enjoyed it for that moment, I am glad indeed when he ordered it. Why? Because I got to see the cute Hello Kitty again! That spurred me up instantly! Hehe….


Love the ambience and couch too! Looking forward to another visit :)

Cheerios guys.. ^^







Comments

Popular Posts