Google

Auntie Anne's @ Suria KLCC


Whenever you’re nearby the concourse area at KLCC, Lower Ground, definitely your head gonna turn around searching from where the nice aroma of bakeries come from. Well, at least that’s what attracted me earlier :P hehe…

 
This is Auntie Anne’s selling it’s famous pretzels! It comes in different flavours and it’s up to you which to go for. :)
Being the usual cheese fan I used to be :P, I I opted for the Parmesan Pretzel. However, it’s not as cheesy as I thought so. It tasted a tad salty. Guess the bites of parmesan must behind it. Nevertheless, the freshly baked pretzels which exude a great aroma saved the day!^^
 
P/S: Being the food explorer, I attempted myself to add some honey with it, and guess what? They made a pretty good “marriage”! Haha……….

Comments

Popular Posts