Google

Chilla Cup @ Solaris Mont Kiara


After a sumptuous dinner at Desa Sri Hartamas, we decided to go for a ride to Solaris Mont Kiara. Before we realize, we had already seated ourselves comfortably at the couch at Chilla Cup to enjoy their cuppa till the wee hours! :P


The design at this outlet is more of brick and earthen elements as compared to the other less-quaint outlet décor at Quill 7. Nevertheless, the service was amicable and the atmosphere was quite happening with so many coffee aficionados around, who were also staying up late! It’s ok since it’s a Friday night :P

Thus, Green Mint Mocha Coffee and Pecan Praline from the Chilla Blended category, were our companion for the night. :)

Whipped cream were definitely not to be missed in each of my cuppa, as long as I could remember. Else, it won’t as nice as when it is with full cream! Just my two-cents! :P




Green Mint Mocha Coffee was good to our liking. Much more with some chocolate drizzle to accompany the milky whipped cream along:) Coffee concentration was just nice and not too thick. Thus, less worry should we can’t doze off later on, hehe.

I personally enjoyed Pecan Praline more. Its milky, whitish appearance attracted me first, that’s for sure as I love milk dearly. Subsequently was intrigued by its smooth, buttery aftertaste of the blended drink. At some point, it reminded me of Ice Blended Butterscotch which I had at Plan B, but I guess this fares better as it’s less sweet and thus, appealing  more to me! ^^  Slurps!
Besides enjoying my drink, I also did get a chance to catch a glimpse on how they prepare their thin crepes CHEESY pizza…………. ^^

La Dolca Vita! ^_^……………..

Comments

Popular Posts