Google

Oiso @ The Sphere, Bangsar South


Cool, after Japanese dinner, here comes another gastronomical experience of Korean cuisine at Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Café! This humble Korean café is located at The Sphere, slightly upper from Bangsar South. 


Upon arrival, we were greeted amiably by its helpful staff’s “Anyeonghaseyo”! ^^
Am eager to try out their traditional drink even before I reach, thus already know what to order in my mind :P 
So I had the signature Homemade Korean Rice Nectar. 

I must have missed it during my travel to Korea last April. But luckily Soonjukwa (Korean Cinnamon Dirnk) does fascinate me!^^ . This Korean Rice Nectar is one of the unique drinks I have so far. It tastes bit like ginger with rice drink, but not too strong, so it’s still fine. At one time, it does resemblance lemongrass drink. This was my first having rice in my drink, and I do enjoyed this combination, plus, it’s cooling! ^^

Milk Soda, is what my friend preferred. This Korean soda taste is still acceptable for me, but not my friend, hehe. The feedback was it’s kind of medicinal taste, but to me, I still enjoy the milky bit of it, hehe..
The environment at Oiso was cozy too with quirky decor ^^.  





If you prefer otherwise, they do cater for al fresco dining as well :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts