Google

Awet Thai Food Café @ Cheras


After some constant “friendly pestering” , finally I give in to my buddy’s suggestion to give Thai food a try. Been shunning away from this cuisine as I can’t really take spicy food, so most probably I would just end up full by drinking water! Haha….

However, this first move does open up to another round of Thai food exploration further! At least, now I know that not all Tom Yam is that spicy! …So I really enjoy it very much! ^^

Here we are, Awet Thai Food Café! The names are pretty catchy though! Haha..




So we started off with some fragrant drink and some salty big groundnuts. That innocent-looking drink does catch my attention. Reason being it had got the fragrant leaves aftertaste but there wasn’t any leaves to be seen. And it tastes like coconut. Quite amused till now…hehe




One that my friend recommended is the Fried Kangkung the Thai way… Tasty pretty good with no too oily sensation felt.




Then, here came the famous signature Tom Yam dish. They have several varieties, so we opt for the seafood combo J Slurps! Taste real good and enticing!

Their prawns were juicy and springy!

Subsequently Grilled Squid joined the table. And I must say that it was grilled to perfection without any obvious scorched part. It came with a special savory sauce too, but it was already delicious if taken by itself.





So hope you guys would enjoy it too J

Comments

Popular Posts