Google

HOMEMADE DRIED FRUITS | UNPARALLELED GRACE



When it comes to homemade grubs, nothing can beat the warmth and virtue that lies underneath it. Not only that they are mostly preservatives-free to ensure the best quality, they can be safely consumed by everyone in the family without worrying any artificial flavourings  nor tinted coloars and also much healthier in that sense.


Unparalled Grace, is one joie de vivre to be embraced for the many selections of tropical dried fruits that are solely homemade. So, there won’t be any added chemicals n or other seasonings inside, as they are purely dried from the fruits itself, increasing the lifespan of this otherwise perishable fruits and is conveniently portable. This has always been a tricky issue to many white collars where consistency in assorted of fruits intake in daily diet has always been a challenge due to the fast-paced lifestyle that we are in today, let alone carrying them around.




For someone like me who enjoys a little zest of lemon rind in water tumbler, Unparalled Grace certainly is a good alternative where much more varieties of fruits that can be added together, jazz up the lone ranger of lemon, making it much more vibrant and attract more brighter vibes per se (=


Or, you could always add them in your oats or muesli for more oomph!

Banana 80gm Rm12
Grape fruits 50gm RM12
Pineapples 80gm RM15
Kiwi 80gm Rm22





Having said that, I find myself quite addicted to the bites, just by themselves, even before I added them to my initial plan- which was to add them into my bowl of rolled oats. For instance, this cheerful golden piece of dried pineapples is one of my favourite amongst its peers. I can really go on and on, munching on it, and yet, the previous idea of spicing up the mundane oats will never come true, hehe. For I know that, these pieces of joyful bites are warmly made from home, hence, I can them worry-free, anytime and anyway.


Dried fruits are generally low in fats and calories, but high in nutrient density while keeping the essential nutrients such antioxidants and fibres in check.


Perhaps, it could also divert my attention to the better, and slowly helps me kick the habit of snacking on chips on a regular basis. I really love chips, crave for them most of the time but I also know health is much more important and utmost paramount.


If you are seeing eye to eye with me on the same healthier direction I’m looking forward now, you may also tried these awesome selections of ‘healthy fruits chips’ by dropping by their Facebook page to enquire further. Oh ya, there will also be seasonal fruits available too, so remember to ping them in advance for your fave fruits!

Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ❤ℒℴѵℯ❤
  
 


*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:


Comments

Popular Posts