Google

CUDDLY GIANT PLUSHIES- TEDDY BEAR IS SO NICE TO HUG !!! LOLx





Alright, these gonna be the “beary” rare moment that ultimately let the pictures speak for themselves on those cutesy and huge Teddy Bear!!!





Of course I am (I believe most of the girls too) tempted to bring one back to my own bedroom and I actually think these Teddy makes pretty comfy couch at the living room too while watching TV, but no idea where to get them and also not forgetting on the possible hefty price too.

Now you see how a good couch it can be? :D haha..........




So, let’s just keep it as a visual memento for now while I take a quick respite from the writing before getting back in full force on my travelogue sharing to Western Australia recently as well as the tad delayed NewZealand previously (=


There you go some random, casual shots for the moment! Hehehe……………




Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ



*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:*¨.*¨ ..:* *.:


Comments

Popular Posts