Google

BEAM CAFÉ @ BANDAR SRI DAMANSARA, KEPONG


I actually gradually develop hankering for single origin coffee about 3 years ago, after the maiden love for pure caffeine blossomed at Artelier Coffee.
Way before that I was still usually seen with my milk-based espresso cuppa either latte or piccolo latte, so long it’s with milk, haha. Until- I learnt to appreciate the subtle clarity notes in respective beans from different country origin. Ever since, I never looked back and thence whenever dropping by to any café, I tend to look for those premises that are serving single origin hand pour for that uniquely profound palate.
So I got to know from Pillow that there was one nearby his area which serves pretty good filter coffee which usually is quite rare within Kepong neighbourhood compared to PJ or TTDI locality. And so, we went for a quick fix one afternoon on Saturday.
Mushroom & Ham Panini (MYR 21)
I always love hot grilled Panini with my fave ingredients like mushroom and cheese where simplicity at its best.
The sight of the oozing gooey cheese especially when they are melting is simply fantastic!
Matcha Coffee Cheesecake (MYR 12)
From the point of view of a Matcha fan, this dainty slice is pretty convincing where the slightly bitterish taste of the coffee and matcha is well balanced with the sweetness of the chocolaty base. A great combo indeed.
 Dutch Coffee (MYR 10)
It’s a house blend Cold Drip which reminds me of my very first encounter with this Korean made famous iced cold brew at Carpe Diem (Yeah, it’s similar to my page name too @ Carpe Diem by Lwin Lee, haha). Fruity and on the acidic side.
Single Origin V60 Hand Brew (MYR 15) 
Ethopia Yirgacheffe Kurabiki Oromia 
Washed Papua New Guinea beans from Sigri Plantation A Wahgi Valley 
Semi Washed Indonesia Sumatra Mandheling from TPG1
All in all, it was a relaxing ‘Saturdate’ café hopping with Pillow- who is also an avid buff of Ethopian beans. Hope to patronize this cozy place again soon.
Meanwhile, I better hurry up finishing my Perth Travel Itinerary Day 7 then- it’s really been a long pending post but essentially still vividly memorable when happened to chance on cupping session at Margaret River (=
Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ
Location: 25, Jalan Gangsa SD 5/3b, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: +603- 6261 8255
               

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts