Google

Chakri Express @ Putrajaya


 
Wow, another trip down to Putrajaya in search for food! :P

Here we go, Chakri Express! It sounds like Thai to me, hehe…and the food spread was pretty nice at first glance!  And yeah, it’s Thai cuisine that I found out later…keke…

 

From this dinner, I learnt of their authentic dish such as the “pengat pisang”. It’s something like steamed banana where you get the warm version than the normal one we have. They do have steamed sweet potatoes which is a Yum Yum for me! So I prefer the latter than the former one:P Also not forgetting their ruby dessert which still remain as my fav must-have whenever am in for Thai food. The diamonds of rubies;P, are so pleasant that in this case, I get to tailor-made it myself where I can add as much as I like, so long tummy can take it:P….On ya, you could even add slices of jackfruit too, it improved the aroma too:)
 
 
 

They grilled seafood was nice along side with their fried dishes as well. Saw fried kangkung too……..hehe.
 



This kerabu and also satay also looking good too ^^


 
A decent bowl of clear soup noodles as well.



So why not try out this Thai outlet one of these days? Just that you gotta drive a little further but you get to enjoy the lush greenery along the journey to Putrajaya:)

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts