Durian Durian @ KLCC

Craving for some durian snacks? You might then want to drop by at this Durian Durian Kiosk, which is located conveniently at KLCC Concourse.




Whenever I pass by this walkway, the air is always filled with this pungent fragrance, I would say (I love durians tongue). Thus, often seen to have attracted a decent group of durian fans too^^



Nice paste! Wish i could just have it that way...hehe

 
 This pancake comes with generous portion of durian paste, which is really yummy! It’s soft and creamy.Best eaten while it’s hot, else might be bit soggy.



Apart from that, they also sells varieties of cakes like sponge, chiffon and etc. But I prefer this Charcoal Durian Chiffon variety. It’s soft and fluffy, and I can finish it up, all by my self tongue



Fluffy !



Comments

Popular Posts