Google

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

It’s been sometime since I last patronize this lovely stone oven. Nevertheless, it’s always in my mind and never once forgotten lol So here we are again, having casual lunch one day, after fire drill practice at office nearby ~.~ Still, tummy got to be filled uptongue And as usual, the eatery is always that full of people, luckily we are still able to secure a place at the al fresco area.



Mango Cheese Tart

It catches my attention the moment I lay my sight on it. It seems creamy and velvety, that’s what I thought. It’s indeed very appealing as I cut the tart into half. We could see the chunky cubes of mango randomly mixed in the custard. They are mild sweet but I was actually expecting some uber cheesy sensation as its appearance. In fact, it’s of moderate creaminess and tastes more like normal custard. I would prefer if it has more ‘oomph’ of cheese in it lol




Six Happiness Vegetable Pizza Although it is only greens as the main fillings, they are very aromatic and nicely baked. The broccoli, mushrooms and capsicum are soft and are then topped off with some grated cheese. To me, it’s tad too light as there isn’t much melted cheese to be seen, or is it actually meant for more health conscious folks? ^^ Luckily there are some of my favorite corns to chew and dashes of white sesame to zest up the meal lol


Comments

Popular Posts