Google

Tea Chansii @ Lot 10 Bukit Bintang




Wow, finally I get to taste my all time favourite yummy again, say CHEESE!! ^_^ Just that this time is in the form of popcorn flavor by Tea Chansii. Quite a nice and fresh idea too, at least it’s of moderate calories content as compared to those chips, hehe.




The popcorn is packed in a vacuumed bag and thus freshness is still retained. It still tastes crisply chunky with rich cheese flavor, albeit looking light yellowish. The packaging is very handy as well and also could serve a very nice snack gift to your buddies. This pack is from the small range but they are also available in bigger category too with assorted flavours like butter garlic, one of the latest addition and is quite a hit amongst customers.






The fact that am also working at this Golden Triangle area explains why I have been passing by this kiosk at Lot 10 Bukit Bintang almost every day and its name kind of intrigues me. At first, I keep deliberating on how the brand name should be pronounced accurately. But finally, I give in and just step upon to try out their beverage.


I choose the range under Low Calorie tea and Cranberry Vinegar is my pick of the day! I think it’s bit different from the current mushrooming bubble tea brands. They seem to be serving much lighter beverages compared to others which might be tad intense in milk or sugar. For my healthy booster, I choose to have sugar at 50% content with minimum ice. It is very refreshing with some sourness to reenergize you up after a whole working day. The citrusy of the cranberry vinegar with some seeds would also aid in proper digestion especially a heavy meal. Could be dubbed one of the easiest and simplest detox plan in a jiffy!

Comments

Popular Posts