Google

THE BUTTER PANTRY @ ONE AMPANG AVENUE

 

Despite several times dining at this area mostly for Korean food, I never realized that there’s a café located at this Ampang locality. Perhaps due to its upper floor location that renders it tad oblivion (I actually did patronize that Korean restaurant located at its very ground floor but still never noticed about it) till I saw it published at one of the articles that I decided to give it a try- partly also out of curiosity how on earth that I could have missed it! Lolz….



 

So one sunny Saturday afternoon which was perfect for a soothing tea time, we decided to visit The Butter Pantry for our own glimpse (Yeah, initially I was attracted by its “butter” signage and that I was really hopeful that this place is inundated with lots  of sinful pound cakes if not sense butter cakes at least, LMAO). There’s a staircase directly led you up to the contemporarily rustic café. It’s also a few doorsteps away from MAH.

 


First glance of the space reminded me of a subtle industrial design softened up with lots dried florals for some dainty touch.


 


It provides a cozy and quaint little nook that was agreeably soothing. Also wide window glass at the adjacent wall if you’re also a people-watching lover (= Somehow the view from a glass gives out an inexplicably peace of mind as you watch the moments calmly fades away…………..

 



Alright, here are what we had that noon.


 

Yuzu Matcha (MYR 16)

Ironically, this round greenery cup didn’t belong to me but the monsieur, haha.

Such citrusy-matcha combo was rather refreshing.                                                                          

 


Dirty Houjicha Latte (MYR 16)

So for a change, I had this houjicha coffee-infused latte as I’m curious to find out on how it nuanced differently from the usual Dirty I had at my regular places that’s nearer to me; Artelier Coffee and Kita Coffee.


 

Perhaps the coffee used was somehow on the slightly stronger notes, hence the aroma of this roasted green tea was rather faint. Nevertheless, a pleasant caffeinated tea cuppa anyway.

 

Butter Matcha Loaf (MYR 9.50)



Makes a decent slice of buttery cake with light hint of sakura and matcha. However, it’s tad dried to my liking otherwise would be lovelier.


 

Seasalt Chocolate Fudge Brownie (MYR 10.50)

Rich and chocolaty without being overcloying.

 

 

Alright, adjourning now for the next café hopping experience.

Till then, cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! 

ℒℴѵ

 

Address: C6-M & C7-M, Jalan Ampang Utama 1/1, One Ampang Avenue, 68000 Ampang, Selangor

Contact: +603- 4266 5502

Website: https://www.facebook.com/thebutterpantrykl/

 

 

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿


To stay updated

Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.


You can also follow me on

Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

 

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

 

Comments

Popular Posts