Google

Oiso @ The Sphere, Bangsar South 2


Whenever you’re dining at Korean restaurant, Ban Chan (Korean side dishes would be served). More than often, diners would be delighted to see the array of splendid foods that are appealing to their visually senses in the very first place.




Normally, the side dishes are refillable and consist of Korean egg roll, spinach with sesame oil, caramelized anchovies, and many more. I personally think that the stir fried spinach would be better if adequate oil or moisture is added, else, it seems bit dry.
I opted for Seafood Kal Kuk Su, as I wanted to diversify my usual Korean appetite. The soup made with flat fresh wheat noodle, zucchini, potato and assorted seafood. The seafood was fresh and you can find huge prawns, tangy squid and clams in it. Soup taste slightly salty but still OK.  My favourite seaweed was added to it, thus enhance the flavor further with scallions and enoki mushroom along. Soy sauce seasoning may also be added to your taste. But I prefer as the way it is :)




Such a big bowl indeed! ^_^
 
Kimchi Pajeon was also served as side dish.


To me, this pajeon is tasty and having some mild sweetness amidst the saltines, which I really enjoyed it. It’s not oily and is fragrantly made with some scallions as well.

Comments

Popular Posts