Google

NEUTROGENA® CAPSULE SLEEPING MASK & HYDROGEL MASK


   
Ever since its latest range of Deep Clean Happy Skin launch, I have been a happy user of Neutrogena for nearly a year now. Glad that it has been a pleasant change and dulcet experience so far as my skin has transformed for the better with improved complexion as well as lesser pores clogging concern as faced previously.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Capsule Sleeping Mask 10ml
A capsule sleeping mask packed with 100% natural origin Hyaluronic Acid to replenish moisture continuously, leaving skin optimally hydrated, radiant and supple

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Capsule Sleeping Mask 10ml

A capsule sleeping mask packed with with Niacinamide to make skin luminous and radiant looking

And now that Neutrogena® has come up with its latest innovative products of the Capsule Sleeping Mask as well as Hydrogel Mask, I’m indeed eager to try them out and looking forward to discovering how its advanced technology has gotten their skincare range meliorated thus far.



Serendipity
Cruise
As an avid traveler, skin moisture has always been a huge concern to me as it’s very much affected by the various climate and weather in other countries which often causes unnecessary breakouts especially on my T zone. Therefore, whenever I’m off around the globe again, I always make sure that I bring along a set of masks that would keep me hydrated throughout the trip.
And with this latest invention of mask in capsule form by Neutrogena, it has since made my travel luggage much friendlier as I could easily pop them in my handbag and use it conveniently instead of my hand carry luggage which would need me to go through the hassle of unzipping a bigger bag. It’s definitely a perfect travel companion that you can grab along on the go, anytime and anywhere.



Basically, the application method is very simple. After cleaning the face, just scoop out a decent amount onto your palm and dot them evenly on your face. Then slowly and gently rub on your delicate face to spread them over evenly. Personally, I prefer to have a long deep breath for my sense to thoroughly immerse in the mask fragrance before applying onto the face for some therapeutic effect. And I also enjoy to have my mask session after some delicate scrubbing regime using Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub that helps to effectively eliminate blackheads (=


I love how gentle the cyan-coloured cream texture is, together with a nice scent to promote aromatherapy relaxation. Decided to start off with Hydro Boost series of Capsule Sleeping Mask to restore back my skin moisture after a chilling day ahead, prior to my mellower application of Hydrogel Mask later the day.


Both of these cream and gel type mask are fun to use, whereby the cream type capsule mask allows you to playfully mix it with your oil boosters or simply keep it in the fridge for cooling effect.


 

After ensuring the sufficient essentials are being pumped back into my dermis, I then proceed to pamper the skin further with the Fine Fairness series, namely the pinky Capsule Sleeping Mask as well as Hydrogel Mask.





Neutrogena® is the first to introduce Hydrogel technology in mask where this 100& paperless feature delivers better efficacy from its essence-gel making process and its special obscuring effect.

When using Hydrogel recovery mask, the serum is absorbed into the skin as the hydrogel melts and the gel can pack in more nutrients than a cotton sheet can. Apart from minimizing dripping with better adherence to the skin, it also helps to keep the skin directly in contact for longer with the nutrients without evaporating as quickly as a cotton sheet or paper sheet would. To sum it up, it literally works like a piece of mask equivalent to a bottle of hydrating active serum in 15mins! Isn’t that cool?




These instant boost hydrating masks are so convenient to bring around and hassle-free that I have no qualms recommending them to my buddies around. Just a mere 15 minutes is all you need in order to enjoy facial treatment benefits in a jiffy if you are using the hydrogel masks, or leave it overnight slowly penetrating the skins for the capsule sleeping masks preference. Either way, it leaves your skin much suppler and goodly hydrated.



Currently Neutrogena® Capsule Sleeping Mask is available at Watsons store worldwide retailing at MY 12.90 each, while Neutrogena® Hydrogel Mask is available only at Guardian store worldwide at MYR 13.90.
  
Even so, I’m still very much in love with its Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil To Foam for the mulberry extract content has revealed a visibly brighter and healthier glow on my skin after usage, hence rendering a cleaner and suppler skin. Besides that, the accompanied subtle fragrance is also soothingly pleasant as it indirectly helps to relax my body after a hectic day while you are cleaning your face.

You really think i gonna make it my coffee capsule huh? (=

Remember to follow Neutrogena Official FB page to get the latest update and promotions!
To find out the nearest outlets in your neighbourhood, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/myneutrogena/


Cheers for now and follow us at Carpe Diem for more ‘food-ful’ discoveries! ℒℴѵ




*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿

To stay updated
Like & Follow Like & Follow Carpe Diem for more sharing of what’s in vogue and happening in town.

You can also follow me on
Instagram (Instagram (@lwinwenli)and Twitter (Twitter (@lwinlee) for more photos sharing or just to say Hi.

*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿*¨゚✎・✿.。✿*¨゚✎・ ..:* *.:。✿


Comments

Popular Posts